Nov 15, 2007

New haircut


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualations!!! Another baby! I am so happy for you two! Your hair looks great! I can't believe you are going to have 4 kids. I bet you're excited. When is your due date? Both of my boys were due in July, Tyler on the 4th and Oscar on the 8th. Tyler was born on the 2nd and Oscar was born on June 29th. I'm rambling about myself, perfect huh? HA! Sounds like everything else is great!! Keep in touch, I love your blog and snapfish pictures. Love ya Jules!!

Kori said...

I love your haircut!!! It is way cute on you! I like your blog too, and I'm glad you started one. You are way better at keeping up on yours than I am. See ya next week! Kori

Morrison Clan said...

Thanks guys! I am pretty happy with the change. I needed one, big time. The funny thing is Kori, you cut your hair short, which inspired me for a change, then I cut/colored mine, then Jeanne, Sue, and my mom went in every day after that to see Hayley and get theirs cut. Too funny!

Amy.E said...

Are you still loving the hair?

Amy.E said...

It looks tres chic!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love your hair too but wow on a new baby...WOOHOO :) Goes to show how often I check the emails. I need to see you, I'm calling and we need to hook up in a couple weeks when school is over. Love you and talk to you soon!
TOE