That is so much fun! Some of my best memories from growing up are of playing in the mud with my brother! I need to come see where your new place is!! Also, there are a few pics of Wyatt and Gwynnie on my blog FYI.
Hello everyone...busy as usual. Gracie and Wyatt started Little League so we are at practice every night. Games start next month. We are all stir crazy and ready for some nice weather! Will is rolling and crawling all over the place. He has four teeth now and waves bye bye. Gwynnie is the best little babysitter. She loves making her brother laugh and keeps him entertained while I am working. Josh is working in FREEZING Wyoming right now. Lots of snow there. I hope everyone is doing well. Love, Julia XOXO
4 comments:
That is so much fun! Some of my best memories from growing up are of playing in the mud with my brother! I need to come see where your new place is!! Also, there are a few pics of Wyatt and Gwynnie on my blog FYI.
Looks like the kids are enjoying the new house, and all the land! What fun.
Yes, it was quite fun. The kids were out there for at least two hours and had dirt in every place possible :)
I haven't checked your blog in awhile - oops! The new format is great. I'll have to come over and check out all the yard work...and see the chickens!
Post a Comment